Date: Monday, 23 November – Tuesday, 24 November
Time: 9am to 6pm (Monday) & 9am – 5pm (Tuesday)
Location: Cannonball Room
Cost: $150 per child
Join us for a two-day adventure as a Junior Horticulturist during the year-end school holidays! Experience exclusive ‘behind-the-scenes’ tours and hands-on activities to learn more about our rich biodiversity and how we take care of our ‘green gems’! Be a part of this exciting journey now!
- Register online at www.gardensbythebay.com.sg by 30 October.
- Advance registration and payment are required as limited slots are available. Walk-ins will not be entertained.
- Friends of the Gardens are entitled to a 15% discount.
- Programme is suitable for children aged 9 to 12 years old.
- For enquiries and registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 6420 6843